Re: Division - Rosslyn & Research?

       Thank you Neil for that message.  I have been proud to be a Master
Mason since the fall of 1964 and even more so since I have learned more of my
Sinclair heritage and the important role the Sinclairs have played in Masonry
and vice versa. All the Masonic and appendant bodies give millions of dollars
for their great works of charity, etc.  The Order of the Amaranth alone,
which is a fairly small order gave almost $500,000 this last year to the
American Diabetes Ass'n for Research.  The Order of the Amaranth is the
single largest contributor to this vital cause.

       I am please that Masons around the world are interested in Rosslyn
even though they are not Sinclairs or in many cases not of Scottish Heritage.
 I am please that a Research Lodge in interested in Rosslyn.  It makes this
Sinclair even prouder.

       Yours Aye,

       Cousin Ivan D. Lancaster of Trafalgar  (USA)