Prayer for the Nation....

Dear Heavenly Father,
We are moved by the alarming news and crisis that our country is facing.
This, the greatest nation, founded in the belief that "In God We trust" &
the
"Land of the Free".  Please have mercy on those suffering, hurting and in
fear, and give wisdom & strength to those who are assisting. May the forces
of evil be broken by your power and may we humble before thee, our strength
and refuge. Give wisdom to all our President & our leaders and bring your
comforting peace through the power of your Holy Spirit.  Help us here to
reach to those that have been affected by this tragedy. In the name of our
Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus.  AMEN

Please send this to all your friends and create a prayer chain throughout
this nation.