Re: Yesterday's tragedy

As I sat glued to the TV all day watching as this tragedy unwrapped. I told
my daughters now I guess we knew what my parents had felt when Pearl Harbor
was boomed. I had recalled the thoughts my mother had shared with me of how
she felt on that awful day in Dec. 1941. How just a few months back when the
D-day Memorial was dedicated just 20 miles east of me, how my father finally
opened up and told my daughters and myself the sad things he saw as he
brought the landing boats to the beach that day and how the tears filled his
eyes still. Then I listened quietly as he told me how he never thought in his
life time he would see the German walls come down, Russia fall ... out of
eight siblings the four oldest including him they all joined the forces to
fight for our freedom in W.W.II. His oldest sister was a wack. I have a
newspaper clipping of them all and my grandparents and my grandfather with
coal dust still on him I believe its titled "The Fighting Sinclairs" although
they spelt their name St.Clair. My forefathers before have all fought for our
freedom.
 Once again Americans will pull together again we will stand as one... United
one Nation under God for Liberty and Justice for all.  My thoughts and
prayers go out to the many victims and their families. The world will see
this wont stop us Americans.
 God Bless America,
Timberly St.Clair Robertson