Re: Queen Christina of Sweden

Dear Ivan:

If you get a fix on that Presidential Genealogy website, let us know.  I'm
interested in the John Quincy Adams connection.  As far as he's concerned, I
seem to recall John Quincy's wife saying to him something LIKE "Don't forget
the ladies, John, and remember to treat them better than your ancestors did."
Can't remember the context of her statement, or even if I'm remembering the
correct Adams.  It's an interesting quote, nonetheless--but don't quote me!

All Best!

Jeff