Re: In the footsteps of Colonel George Sinclair, 1612 - Sinclair's Club and P...

Dear Iain,
              2012! I'll be 82, now I have something to keep me going strong
until then! Thanks for the idea, now I'll try to keep up the momentum.
Seriously though, we have always enjoyed our visits to Norway, and especially
the Pillarguri Days.  We highly recommend it to all of the Sinclair
Clan.....the natives are extremely friendly.  Sorry we couldn't attend this
year.  All the best, Donald J.H.