Re: Toes report

Fellow large toe owner's of the world.
 I have Sinclair, Anderson, Keith, McArthur, Morton, Blair, Ayre, Risk and
Denny blood from my mother who was born in Old Kilpatrick . My mother brother
and I all have the larger toe. I always thought my large toe made me
Abnormal. Now I see it makes me part of a large toe'd family.
I also inherited my Grandmother Sarah Jessie Sinclair's born 1883 in Old
Kilpatrick's sense of humor also. My Grandmother brought her family to Canada
then to the USA in 1924.
Tom Thompson in Florida