Hello Sinclair Family

Hello everyone,

I am sorry if I bother anybody.  But I have tell the world.  I just got off the scale and I have lost 56 pounds.  It took me four months.  I have been taking the herbalife program and it actually worked.  I am so excited I can't breath.  Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow it feels great.
                I just had to tell somebody about it.  I have already called everybody in my family line.  Now, I wanted to tell the rest of my family.  Sorry to take up your time.

Bye     porkchop@troycable.net