Thomas Jefferson

Mr. Quarterman.
       I read your tribute to Jefferson and the American Declaration of
Independence.  That one message from makes me proud to be a descendent of
Samuel St. Clair ... proud to be a member of the Sinclair Digest readers ...
and proud to be an American.   Thank you very much.
                                                             Robert E.
Branshaw

       PS:  That last bit of pride (above) does not often happen to those
living on this side of the ocean and in the political climate we do.