Re: Contacting South African St.Clair relative (Contact made!)

At 07:47 01/07/2001 -0700, Laurel wrote:
>>Ian,
>>   Did you try those two addresses?
>>mariusvincent@hotmail.com
>>duckware@yahoo.com
[...]

To which I replied that the "duckware" address had been returned to me.

Well only an hour after sending that reply, I received contact from
Donald Muir - in UK now, but using the same "duckware" address.
I know not what went on with that address - I'll put it down to
"cyber-gremlins".

So thanks all for your efforts in helping me achieve a good result,
now I'm off to talk to my new cousin!

Cheers,

Ian Newman
Perth, Western Australia