Re: A not-important question

Hi Y'all,

We are of the southern US branch of the Sinclairs -- please note that is not
the "Saint" branch!

I am a very young 55 years old, and my daughter is 36 she is also on the
list:  toomean2@aol.com.

We are looking forward to the Highland games in NC and GA.  Hoping to see our
cousin Mel in his kilt!

Our Sinclair heritage cannot be traced [as of now] past SC, but hopefully,
our oldest Sinclair ancestor, John Sinclair, will find a family soon, or
maybe we can find a family to adopt him.

If the tour to Scotland in May comes to light, we will be there!  You have
been forewarned!

Sarah Sinclair Stribling