No Subject

Dear Lena,
Many thanks indeed for the donation of the book, MYTHS of the NORSEMEN, by H.A. GUERBER, to the Niven Sinclair Library, it is an excellent book and in very good condition.
The library and Study Centre, is almost ready to receive visitors to use its facilities, our book data base is almost complete, but we have a few dozen books still spread around that I am attempting to claw back, I will send you a copy of the data base as soon as it is complete.
Once again many thanks.

Ian Sinclair
{Archivist to the Study Centre}