Re: list location

Folks,

>The thanks goes to John for the vehicle and the hard work.  The little
>assistance I give is only a way of thanking him for his time and energy.

No, no, Gary does most of the real work.  By the time I get around to
dealing with requests he's almost always already handled them.

That plus he's going to have his work cut out for him starting Thursday,
when I'm leaving the mudpuddle, the cow pasture, the continent, and even
Texas for 10 days during which I won't be online.

>I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all those who contribute
>and make this a very interesting read.

Yes, please.

>As for location, the server was recently changed to quarterman.com so there
>has been some confusion at times.

However, at the bottom each and every message on the list is a line that
says where to post.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>