Congratulations to John Thurso.

Our sincerest congratulations to John Thurso on his recent election victory.
Having had the pleasure to meet, and associate with him in Caithness during the Sinclair 2000 Tour last year, as representatives of Clan Sinclair Australia, we have an added interest in his political success as the Member for Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross.
As Sinclairs, we are indeed honoured to have two such notable Clan dignitaries as John and Malcolm holding significant positions in the structure of British political democracy.

Mary Sinclair Smith, Annette Sinclair Smith, Rowan Dawson, Marion McIntyre, Kath Bragge, John McIntyre.