Re: Proof that Jesus was a Scot

    I sent the earlier list of different nationalities of Jesus to the
President of our Scottish Society.  He came up with a list of proofs that
Jesus was indeed a Scott.
Here is his list.

1.  His primary aim was to save
2.  His life' theme was freedom
3  He hated cant and hypocrisy
4.  He invited his friends to dome and drink
6. He was betrayed by his own to a foreign king, but his death only served to
increase his following
7  His followers are able to defeat themselves, without the assistance of
their adversaries, because they have difficulty doing anything as a group

Perhaps others have also been able to list proof.

    Yours Ave, Cousin Ivan of Trafalgar