Re: para-genetic

Interestingly most words that we use today were "made up" by someone once
upon a time... if you substitute minerals for genetics, it's surprisingly
descriptive.  This is how language evolves. Isn't it wonderful that we can
credit Niven and other Sinclair's with such a great descriptive new word
for genealogy.