Re: VIRUS WARNING

>To all Listers,
>
>Here in NZ we have received a notice from all ISP's that there is a virus in
>the system Known as HomePage it enters your Address Book and sends out links
>to porno sites.  Extra are filtering 2 per second and have been since 1600
>NZ time.
>Roy

To quote from the list introduction:

   Certain topics are forbidden on this list.
     * Do not send virus reports to this list (see below).

Viruses

   Do not send virus reports to this list. Most virus reports turn out to
   be hoaxes, so forwarding a virus report without examination is like
   shouting fire in a crowded theater. To find out which are real and
   which are hoaxes, myths, and urban legends, try these URLs. But do not
   send virus reports to this list.
   real viruses  http://www.datafellows.com/virus-info/
      hoaxes     http://www.datafellows.com/virus-info/hoax/
    more hoaxes  http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html