Sinclairs, descendants of Jesus or not?

Dear Bruce,

So, do you believe that members of the royal Scottish
house are descendants of Jesus, yourself? According to
Jeff, the templars also believed in a holy bloodline.
Probably I missed it, but what has this to do with
Sinclair-list? Are you saying that the Sinclair-family
because of their part in the Royal Scottish house, are
also a little holy?

I am also wondering what the opinion is of the rest of
this mailling-list. I don't know if Jesus had childs
etcetera; I am not sure about that holy bloodline.

Oraclum

--- bruce carlyon <Bruce_Carlyon@syncsoft.com.au>