From: owner-sinclair@matrix.net [mailto:owner-sinclair@matrix.net]On Behalf Of Wanda Knotts
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 12:27 AM
To: sinclair@matrix.net
Subject: Need for 1880 Census Index

Help: Need 1880 Census Index

Does anyone have a Census index for 1880 Buncombe County North Carolina or Fulton County Geogia?  I am trying to find my great great grandmother, Nancy Sinclair, listed with her parents as a child.  I don't know her parents names it seems like the only way I will find out is if I find her as a child listed with her parents in the 1880 census.  Please help.  I appreciate in advance for any and all assistance given.

Sincerely, Wanda    porkchop@troycable.net