From: jeffnpat <jeffnpat@nis.net>
To: <sinclair@matrix.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: Temple

Dear Ward:

The MAY issue of Fortean Times is Number 146, NOT 145.  Are you sure
you
asked for the MAY issue, or just the MOST RECENT issue.  If you asked
for
the most recent issue, and the store had not restocked their shelves,
then
they would've given you the April issue, which is number 145.

Please reply to me and the group if I'm correct.

All Best!

Jeff

http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html