PRINCE HENRY'S VOYAGE

April 18, 2001
Message to Sinclair discussion group

I have an article in the current (May 2001) issue of Fortean Times which lends strong support to Henry Sinclair's voyage of discovery to America circa 1398.  It's titled "Reader of the Stone," and I suggest you all read it.

Perhaps one of you would be kind enough to alert Niven Sinclair that SOME of my research has been published.  All my communications with him since last summer--by email, by snail mail, and by fax--appear to have gone quite elsewhere ... or so it would seem.

But perhaps he has been busy.

Sincerely,

Jeff Nisbet

PS: Please send any responses to "pabimotephus@yahoo.com". This is the address I've set up for responses to my article.