Nancy Sinclair information

Dear Jean Grigsby,

I appreciate your assistance Jean.  I have been checking the 1880 census in Georgia and North Carolina. My GGgrandmother would have been about two years old in 1880.  I haven't had any luck at this point though.  I will keep looking.  I am also attending a family reunion with some relatives that I have identified through my research on my GGgrandmother on Easter Sunday.  I am hoping that I will be able to have more clues to go on.  I will keep you informed of my progress.  PLease continue to keep in touch with any information you may have.  Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely Wanda Knotts    porkchop@troycable.net
(GGgranddaughter of Nancy Sinclair b. 1878 in North Carolina Died: June 1960 in Upson County Georgia)