Helen verch Llewlyn, our ancestress

Dear Kevin and Rika,
Thanks for the reference. However, the directory makes the same mistake as
LDS records. The Elen (Helen, Eleanor) who is the daughter of LLewlyn the
Great is from an earlier generation, she was born ca. 1207 while our
ancestress has a birth date of about 1250 or so. As the earlier one was
Countess of Chester and apparently quite a character in her own right, her
families get mixed with our ancestress who was probably born at Mar in
Scotland. Her family with Donald Earl of Mar (b1243) seems to be well
documented, including Isabell (Matilda) the first wife of Robert Bruce, who
is sometimes mistakenly called "Queen of Scotland." This, of course, is an
error as she died years before Robert Bruce became King of Scotland.
Thanks, anyway. Reckon it's "back to the drawing board" on this one.
Ciao. "Cousin Dean Sinclair of South Dakota, USofA."