Here's the place to stay in Orkney!

Change of ownership for Ferry Inn
 The Ferry Inn in Stromness is set to change hands on June 1.
Kirkwall businessman, Kenny Sinclair, his wife, Margaret, and son, Kenneth,
will take over the hotel from that date, along with Adrian Harray, also a
partner in the new firm.
The Sinclairs currently own and run Bruce's Stores and Papdale Stores in
Kirkwall and Deerness Stores in the East Mainland. They will continue their
retail businesses as well as running the Ferry Inn.
Confirming the purchase yesterday, Kenny Sinclair said: "Going into the
hotel trade is something we've thought about for while. The opportunity
presented itself, and we grabbed it with both hands."

>From The Orcadian http://www.orcadian.co.uk/

Yours aye

Iain

www.iain-laird.co.uk