Re: My Sinclair Family

Hi Susan,
Were any of your Sinclair's and McArthur's from Dunbarton or Old Kilpatrick?
My GGrandfather was John Sinclair who married Sarah Keith on 02 Jan. 1865.
Sarah Keith's parents were James Keith and Isabel McArthur married in 1823 in
Paisley, Renfrew. Probably just a distance bit of chance. While searching the
IGI in Ayr I found a John Sinclair who married a Sara Keith 100 years
earlier. Strange things happen when we shake our family tree's.
Tom Thompson
Wood Carving Artist
Cortez, Florida.