Re: OAK ISLAND

Dear Mr. Sinclair,

     Thank you very much for your message about the book on Oak Island by
Mark Finnan.  I do not remember whether or not the Sinclairs are mentioned in
it as I read it a long time ago.  I thought it was a well-written and very
informative book. I took it out of our local library.
      There is another book about Oak Island that is all about the Sinclairs,
including Prince Henry Sinclair, and the Knights Templar and their connection
with Oak Island.  It is called The Lost Treasure of the Knights Templar
Solving the Oak Island Mystery by Steven Sora.  It was published by Destiny
Books, Rochester, Vermont: in 1999.  I bought it at a Barnes and Noble
bookstore, but have not had time to read it yet.
     I visited Chester, Nova Scotia where Oak Island is located in 1995, but
didn't visit Oak Island.  If you know what kind of excavations are going on
there now, I would be very glad to know.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Susan M. Grady