Movie

It looks like Sean Connery is putting lots of his money into a movie about
Mary Queen of Scots. BBC and Raging Star Films of Scotland along with Los
Angeles companies will work on it.   It will be controversial and covers her
life from age 19 when she leaves France to after she marries Earl of
Bothwell, her third husband.   She had a fascinating life.  I imagine the
writers will have a hay day with some of the events in her life.  The
attempt by the Scots to blow up her husband was pretty absurd too. I wonder
whether we will see any of our Sinclairs in her court????  Wouldn't
it be wonderful if these historical movies could create a new interest in
history...or am I hallucinating?
Laurel