Searching my Sinclairs

Your message, which will be sent to everyone
on the list sinclair@mids.org.
*Remember: you must join the list before you can post.*
My first try at finding my family. I just found who my grandfather and grandmother was. My grandfather was John Howard Sinclair believed to have been born around Wheeling WV. died Nov 20, 1936 in Butler PA. "Howard" married Cora Brown. When John Howard died Cora disappeared off the face of the earth. We find now that she died in Ohio probably in the 60's. My father was Paul Leo Sinclair who married Mldred Killmeyer. both from Butler Pa.