Re: SINCLAIR FROM SCOTLAND TO ARGENTINA TO BOLIVIA

Dear Susan:  Your generous offer to translate is really appreciated.  I
will fine tune my message and e-mail it to you.  Perhaps I should add to
the message that a family friend from Ontario visited my Sinclairs in
Bolivia many years ago and was greeted at the airport by my Granduncle
dressed in his kilts and playing the bagpipes.  I did not have too much
success using the telephone directory because of my lack of Spanish.
The address for a great telephone directory website is
(www.teldir.com/eng/).  I would like the addresses/telephone numbers for
Sinclair, de Queroga and Lackie in the two South American countries.
Perhaps you can send them as attachments. Alternatively you could guide
me through the mechanics.

On a poignant note I am in possession of a letter from Cochabamba given
to me my Aunt.  The letter is from Donaldson's granddaughter Maria.  I
wrote a letter to the address on the envelope however it was returned
after several months unopened.  On a sad note the last word my
grandfather Leslie heard from his brother Donaldson was in the 1960's
when Donaldson was in his 80's.  Donaldson said "He was sick and tired
of running to the hills".

Thankyou for your help,

Les Sinclair