Burns' Night - 25th January

 From this evening onwards up to next weekend Scots and those of Scots
descent and affiliation throughout the world will gather for a "Burns
Supper", eat Haggis, recite poems and sing the odd song, and toast the
"Immortal Memory" with a drop of the finest (mine's still Old Pulteney from
Wick).  I have posted a new page to our website, linked from the home page
as a "new" item dedicated to Robert Burns with an embedded PowerPoint show
(*.pps), "Recipe for a Burns' Supper", and some links to Burns sites on the
WWW.

Have a happy Burns Night!

Yours aye

Iain