Re: Re:Thanks, John & Auch

Dear Donna,
    I am trying to remember whether you were the author of the wonderful
story awhile ago about driving to the Auchuty residence and getting out in
the rain and kissing the the soil??   Whoever did that painted a great and
funny scene for me.
Laurel

> Uncle Neil,
>   To clear up any confusion to you or the list, I am the culprit that
posted all the information about our line when I joined the discussion list.