Trip to UK

Good evening (it's evening in USA, anyway).

I've just learned I'll be traveling to London in the next few weeks.  This is my first trip to the UK - or anywhere else off the north American continent.  I want to plan a few days in Scotland and hope some of our list members who are more frequent "travelers" have some advice to offer.

The web makes makes BritRail Pass 'N Drive appear an attractive method of getting north from London and seeing Scotland.  List members - any experiences you can share?

"Must See's" on my list are:  Rosslyn Chapel and castle, Holyrood, and Caithness.

Members - I'd love to hear your advise on where to stay and what else I should not miss.

Thank you.

Belinda St.Clair
USA