Three Wise Men

My remark that Armageddon would have ensued if "Three Wise (?) Women"
had appeared rather than "Three Wise Men" was said or written with tongue
in cheek.........

The ladies have been quick to defend themselves but, in doing so, they should
remember that (anatomically) a boy is only a girl turned inside

They should also remember that we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them
because, as Sinead has pointed out, it takes two to Tango.

And, for a change, can I please have the last word ?  At least, on this subject

Niven Sinclair