Re: Three Wise Men

>On the contrary, Armageddon would have ensued.
>
>We deceive ourselves if we perceive women as being peacemakers.
>
>Niven Sinclair

Now Niven I hardly think that's fair!  Men and women have it fairly equal
in the troublemaking department.  Although on the home front women are far
more often the peacemakers and  forced to protect children from men's
aggressiveness than the reverse.

Basically you deceive yourself if you view ANY one group as the
personification of any particular quality, be it peacemaking, warmongering
or otherwise.

Milamba.