Argyll Sinclairs

Kozy,

  I have just begun my research on the Sinclairs and am stumbling all over the place trying to learn more about them. I am far from being an expert on any of it. So I also would be much obliged to anyone that would share information concerning this line. We are moving to Douglas Georgia in the next two weeks and will continue to stay in touch with the list. I also have an email address I can be reached at, proud_carver@hotmail.com or christine@desoto.net  Happy and Blessed New Year to everyone !
Sincerly, Christine Carver