Louisiana Marriages, 1851-1900

I had this extract tucked away, and had not shared it, so decided to put it
out to you.
I suspect most of you have heard that Ancestry.com, which shares its new
databases as they go online at no charge, is having a period of "open access"
 or "free trial" for Dec 7-Dec 21.  This can be a good opportunity to get
some exploring done without committing to an annual fee. If the Louisiana
database has rotated off the new databases page, it should be accessible
through the trial.

additional details may still be avaialble at:

http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/recent.asp

Search Terms: SINCLAIR (1)

Database: Louisiana Marriages, 1851-1900

Combined Matches: 1

Given Name Surname Given Name Spouse Surname Spouse Marriage Date County

State

WALTER S. SINCLAIR MARY C. STEVENSON 28/12/1871 BOSS LA

Search Terms: STCLAIR (1)

Database: Louisiana Marriages, 1851-1900

Combined Matches: 1

Given Name Surname Given Name Spouse Surname Spouse Marriage Date County

State

J. P. HEWITT MATTIE STCLAIR 24/02/1891 BOSS LA