RE: Oak Island

My 2 cents worth is this.
I agree with Rob, there is no evidence that Prince Henry is associated with
Oak Island,
however, I hold him as a strong candidate until more evidence is
forthcoming.

My reasons, follow the logic that the Templars or Grail knights did come to
the New World with him or before him.
Next, the years from the arrests to the Prince Henry's journey create a time
bridge of oppotunity for them to travel back and forth across the Atlantic
ad-nauseum.
The Sinclair's were/are the keeper of the Holy relics.
Scotland was threatened by the English, the Papal edicts, and a threatened
European crusade against the nation.
The Albigensian crusade had ended only 80 years before in southern France.
The holy relics and the Templars were no longer safe in Scotland!

So there is ample reason to crustruct or use the Oak island construction for
safe keeping.
But admittedly evidence to support it is lacking.  A good thing in my
opinion.
If I had a secret, I wouldn't want ample evidence around that reveals my
secret....

Lastly, I do not read Coptic, but my information is the copy of the markings
on the stone are actually Phoenician.
>From memory, is coptic more of a flowing script, where Phoenician is angular
Letters.
The two might be similiar.  But if it is phoenican then I am wagering BIG
TIME the PH Sinclair or the Templars are involved.
Its a masonic insight.  Remember the William St Clair was already hereditary
Grand Master of the guilds and masons.
Therefore his forebears were the hereditary Grand Masters.....

Finally, can someone please check if the stones in the South/East corner of
Rosslyn Chapel bear any Markings on them.
I would not be suprised if they are there, and they resemble the Oak Island
markings.....

Please allow Tim to contribute if and when he is comfortable to do so.
We need to get beyond that blow-up.

regards
Bruce