Re: Vikings

This has been mentioned on the list before.  Orkney, the Shetlands, the
Hebrides and Caithness were directly settled by Vikings and the Sinclairs
with their own Viking origins came into Orkney and Caithness a little
later.  I applied for this survey, as did Niven, but I never heard
anything.  See our website for connections with Norway.

Yours aye

Iain

www.iain-laird.co.uk