Re: [Re: Sinclairs in Ga. and Moore Co., NC]

 Hello, All--This is my  first posting on the list. I am searching for
information about Lorenzo Dow St. Clair, born in North Carolina about 1811.
His mother was Nancy Wood, born about 1774 in Kentucky.  He appears in the
Arkansas Census of 1850 and the Brown County,Texas Census of 1860. I have not
yet been able to locate the county in North Carolina where he was born.  Does
anyone know something about this line of St. Clairs?  Thanks for any help.
Mickey Shanks