Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 12:54 PM
Subject: letters re. "skull and bones" and "flake"

Recently someone submitted some info on a college organization named Skull & Bones started by a bunch of college boys apparently, among whom was the grandfather of George W. Bush.  This person did not educate us but left enough innuendos to rather upset me as I (as an independent) did vote for George W.  As I am an avid reader and feel pretty well educated, I made an attempt to find out what I could.

I finally accidentally found the answer while sitting in a beauty salon - an article in the NATIONAL INQUIRER.  I failed to copy the date but would suspect it was a very recent one since it certainly never came out until this election mess, but it was the article following the world shaking article, "I was Arrested for Snoring on a Bus".

May I suggest that if anyone is going to share world shaking news with others to please always list your source so that others can verify and not rush to judgment which I could well have done had I mentioned this "news" to anyone else.