Re: letters re. "skull and bones" and "flake"

Hello Jean,
I think I am the other Jean you are referring to, and I use my Given name sometimes and Sinead sometimes, so I will try to remember to be Sinead full time on the list. Milamba (my daughter) and I seem to upset people also and you don't need that either.

It is easier to use a single term/ name/ typing furiously so  willl that help?
We are Australian so we sit back and chuckle at the election stories and console our Brother in law who, as an Air Traffic Controller was forced to leave America to survive in his job. I believe President Reagan had something to do with that, but as we tell him, it was a gain for us and our  sister-in -law.

Any way, I usually enjoy looking at your material. I leave the geneological research to Milamba

If you everdecide to take advantage of the dollar advantage to take a trip, give us acll in Melbourne. It is in the Southern part of Australia, and about 500k or so from Sydney.

Sinead