Re: Sinclair matters

Dear John:
An excellent monologue on civil discourse and good for you for
not being side-tracked by the "political correctness" diversion.
(Not a big fan of P.C. but let it not be forgotten that it got its start in
attempts
to give people a fair shake but like any uni-dimensional explanation of how
things work, found itself lacking when applied to everything).
Some may chafe at these rule or rules at all (bet these same ones obey
traffic lights, tho')
but I for one find them neither onerous nor obnoxious and it is plain, to me
at least,
that such rules can only lead to happier interchange on our list.

O.W.H., the great dissenter, was your cousin!  Really?
A personal hero to this Canadian of no great consequence.

Rory in Toronto