Elizabeth St. Clair (Sinclair) Bender

Elizabeth St.Clair (Sinclair) was my gggrandmother.I have read that she was born somewhere in Pennsylvania on July 17, 1831 and that she married to my gggrandfather Tobias Bender in Illinois (probably near Peoria) in the 1850s.  They had several children including my ggrandfather Jacob Sinclair Bender, Mary Bender, John Charles Freemont (Frosty) Bender, Ed Bender and Frank Bender.  She died on June 10, 1905 and is buried at Union Cemetery in Kansas City, Missouri. Jacob Sinclair Bender was also known as Jake Bender.  One of Elizabeth and Jacob Sinclair Bender's sons was Jesse John Tobias Walter Hefley Bender.  He had a son Jack Sinclair Bender who was my father.  I am Jack Sinclair Bender, III.  Elizabeth and Tobias Bender lived in Kansas City, Kansas around the year 1900.
Any information on Elizabeth would be most appreciated.

Jack Bender