Re: L-Gates and Camels

Dear Wiliam;

Your insights on Chess and Rosslyn has fastenated me both from the Sinclair perspective and from the Masonic perspective. May on the list who joined recently may not have been aware that Sinclair history and the history of Freemanry in Scotland and France was closely linked, nor that Rosslyn was founded on geometric principals passed through to the 1400's with artisans from all over the world. Now until you posting I was unaware of the other meanings of the "Square" imputed to ancient symbols in addition to being "tools". Well shared and thank you.
Neil Sinclair
Toronto/PEI/Forver Argyll