Re: Re: Red mark on Rennes-le-Château's back wall

Tim,

>Regarding you apparent confirmation of the 'Red Paint' theory by John Millar
>of the Sauniere Society. Suggest the utmost caution, unless this idea is
>confirmed by impeccable sources as John Millar is, to say the least, a bit
>'flakey'.

You can discuss someone's work without attacking them personally.

I remind everyone one more time that ad hominem attacks are not permitted
on this list.

I am rather tired of such warnings.  From this point on I will more likely
simply remove anyone who makes such attacks on this list.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@matrix.net>