Re: Taps

TAPS is much more than funeral music to my children and I.  My husband and
their father is an active duty military casualty.  He died on March 21, 1999.
 We have become part of a group of military survivors that meet online and in
Washington DC every Memorial Day.  So to us Taps is music, but TAPS (the
Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors) is a wonderful group of people
(widows, children, former colleagues, chaplains, etc..) touched by tragedy,
but helping each other heal.