Re: Vital Statistics for Montgomery Co. Ohio

I was able to find out that my grandfather ,Daniel T. Sinclair,died in
Montgomery Co. OHIO. in jan. 1919. I have been looking in Ky. as that is
where my grandmother died, a few days after him. Both from the flu epidemic.
I got into a site forOHIO death certificates, and have the date, volume # and
death certificate#. Also a possible brother of his, who died later that year,
I wrote down everything but did not write his name down, I have all the #s
for him also. Can anyone please send me the site for Ohio, and also the
address to send for D.C.s. I cannot seem to get back there, even though I
book marked it.
Thanking you all in advance for any help
Della