Re: Remembrance

Dear All:
For the last 10 years, I have been asked to pipe at a Remembrance Day Ceremony at a primary school here in Toronto.
I will be there again tomorrow (10th) as the 11th is a Saturday.
The children run the show completely: they act as M.C.'s and marshalls and singers and performers and it never fails to move me intensely.  They invite veterans from the neighbourhood,one of whom always recites The Soldier's Prayer ("Age cannot weary them") and the kids, athough sometimes squirmy, are always quiet.
I will never stop going there for my Remebrance Day.
Rory