Re: The Highlander

on 05/11/00 08:00, DSinc39156@aol.com at DSinc39156@aol.com wrote:

> Ian, I will snail mail the article to you tomorrow. I will also contact the
> editorial editor to see if he/she would object to adding it to your pages.
> Are you caught up in the flooding there? I hope all is well.
>
> Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)

Greetings,

I have been looking fo a while for information about Sinclairs/Sinklars/
Sinklers in Scandinavia, particularly in Norway. Lena Hofstrom has been
trying to help but there isn't much info available. Niven Sinclair
graciously sent me a few interresting pages on the Sinclairs of Sweden -
thank you again Niven! -   but except for the blasons, I did not find
anything yet in connection with Francis and (son) Jacob Sinclair (17th
century, Norway). Can I get a copy of the article you read? And about Bowen
Pearse' book: is it available in USA & Canada? Can you tell me the editor,
publishing house and year of publication?

Thank you.

Francine