Re: Shetland ponies

Come to think of it, didn't we  have a naming contest for the lovely
highland cattle at Noss Head?  Did we ever learn their names?
Sandy and I went to the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair in Toronto, on
Friday, and saw
at least 20 of them there, including a fine bull by the name of "Bingo".
I dare anyone to
better that one!    ;-)

By the way - we want to thank Rory and Mary for hosting a great party on
Friday night,
in order to toast the Chief on his birthday!  We had lots of fun, food and
good cheer, swapped photos and stories of the Sinclair Millenium
Gathering.  Fortunately for Malcolm, we didn't wake him (we think!) at 3
am UK time, but sang a rousing "Happy Birthday to YOU" into the answering
machine anyway.  Many, many happy returns of the day, Malcolm!

Toni and Sandy.