Re: Dunfermline Abby

Dear Sinclair,
    Thanks.  That was certainly informative.  The Reformationists probably
would have wanted to wipe out any remains of her since she was a symbol of
the blossoming of Catholisism in Scotland.  Wasn't the selling of remains of
Saints a source of income to the clergy? -- whether or not the purchaser
ever received a true piece could not have been proven without DNA testing.
Laurel
=========